Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mother's Day Project

Hi everyone,

I've been real busy the last 3 days spring cleaning around the house. I have so much more to do. It's amazing how dirty your house can get in such a short time. A lot of my problem is that I allowed it to get too cluttered! I am going through everything, and I am donating or throwing out what we don't need. I still don't know what I am going to do with my books yet. I am such a book worm, but I don't read as much as I used to. I also have an e-reader now, so I don't really want over 200 books taking up most of my dining room any more. LOL! I am working on a crocheted wrap for a mother's day gift, and I'm about 1/4 of the way done. I didn't realize how quickly mother's day was approaching. I have to think of something for the mother-in-law's gift as well. I will be working and doing some LOs soon so I will keep you posted. Right now, I am concentrating on getting the house in order. Especially the scrapping room. Once the construction is done, I will be back to posting on a daily basis. Next month I am going to a Scrapping Event at the Scrapbook Super Station in Butler, PA from 9Am to 12AM Midnight! For $55 I will get 2 classes, a goody bag, 2 Make-n-Take sessions, lunch, prizes, scrapbooking, and sales all day. Anne and I are going, and I am super excited. I will be taking my camera, and I will be posting pics of the event! I would love to have a blog hope with candy. If anyone is interested please let me know. I would prefer to do it on the weekend, but anytime is ok.

Please don't forget to visit my Esty.com sight at Pynoblem's shop. I have a coupon for 20% I believe it is. I apologize, I forget the code. If you buy a cancer cap, 20% of the proceeds goes to the American Cancer Society. I also make cancer caps for the society and donate them. I also just started making baby blankets, but I'm not sure which children's hospital I'm going to donate to. I would also like to start making toys for Shriner's for Children's hospital in Erie, PA. They will take patients without insurance and give them care for free. This includes any medical equipment the children might need. Each time the child visits the doctor, they get to choose a toy, or a book, or whatever happened to be donated to the hospital.

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. big heart you have :)
    enjoy your day, it seems like a very good price for all it entitles you to do and have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute..just love that little cow :)
    Thanks for your kind comment on my recipe album and if you make one, let me know..I'd love to take a peek :)

    ReplyDelete