Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Card


I made this Birtday card using cardstock. I used a ribbon hole punch to add the ribbon. I used See D's stamps.

I'm slowly working on clearing out the room that will be my scrapbook room. I just can't wait to get everything set up so that I can get to work. I will paint and add the custom desk later. I figure do things as time and money allows, but it will be nice to be able to access my cricut and tools without trying to squeeze into a small space or step over things. I will have a comfy chair to sit in too which makes a big difference. I don't think my DH will ever see me. He will probably get lonely! LOL! I told him tonite that we should go see our son's new apartment, and make a trip over to the scrapbook store in that town. You should've seen his face. I spent a lot of money this month. I don't think he's so eager for me to spend more next month. I think we all know how that is. It's so easy to get carried away. I also spent some on yarn this month too. I don't even want to add them all up! Ignorance is bliss.

Happy Scrappin and Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment