Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Butler, PA Scapbook store haul


I bought these at the Butler store plus two ribbons and a whole bunch of brads for $40! I only paid $20 for the Sizzix die. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but my fibro was up, I ended up sleeping most of the day. I have a crochet class to teach tonite. I know I have at least one person showing up. I like having it one-on-one, because it's nice just to be able to give that extra attention to someone who is just beginning to learn. Our library is having a scrapbooking on a budget every thursday nite this month starting tomorrow. So, I will have quite a few projects to post in the next few weeks. I will also be going scrapping at Pat Cataan's next week. I love going there, because you get free product and free materials to scrap with, and it only costs $5!

I am working on my sweater with a cross-stitch crochet pattern, but it's coming slow. I have to wait, because I run out of yarn due to money issues. My DH says I'm always running out of yarn of one sort. Which is totally true. I have at least three projects going on at once. I think I need yarn for 2 out of 3.

Happy Scrappin and Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment