Sunday, April 8, 2012

Finished Objects with Pics

I went scrapbooking Friday, and I worked on some pages,then I got bored.  I had bought a mini tray that contained boxes made by Tim Holtz for $3.50.  I decided to get that out and decorate it.  I used 3 Gypsies paper on the outside.  I used paper from Tuesday Morning on the inside boxes, and I used Tim Holtz distress inks on the inside of the boxes with tissue paper to apply it to get it in the nooks and crannies.  I think it came out nice.  I'm not going to put anything inside until I find the perfect trinkets to represent me.  I may even use some of my jewelry.  Here are the pics:



I recently crocheted a purse out of Red Heart Super Saver yarn using a pattern from Crochet magazine.  I decided to add a liner on the inside.  I made some changes to the pattern.  It called for 2 crocheted handles, and I bought a handle and only used one handle.  I also had some difficulty with the bobbles.  The article said to push the bobbles to the right side out; however, they don't want to stay. It still turned out pretty will though.  I just put all of my stuff in, and I will be using it.  It's much too pretty not to.



I am currently working on knitting a shawl.  It will be my first.  The pattern is from Vogue Knitting magazine, and I'm using wool yarn.  It already looks a little different from the picture, but I think it might be due to less tension on my part.  You can see the pattern in my knit.

I will be going scrappin again this Friday again.  I will have so much to show everyone.  I am starting on the books that I did years ago that aren't good for the pictures.  I want to put them on acid free paper.  We should be getting some new pics of our new boat soon if the weather turns nice.  My dh and I are wanting to get the boat out and have some fun and of course I'm looking forward to going swimming.  I hope that I can still swim in the lake with my fibro.  I hope that it's not too cold for me.  My dh make dinner for us tonite.  Ham and mac-n-cheese.  Neither of us is feeling well tonite.  Hope we feel better by Wednesday.  My parents are taking us out for dinner if everyone is up to it.

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment