Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Scrapbooking With Family & Friends

I went scrapbooking with my mother and friend today for about 5 hours.  We had such a nice time.  I managed to start and finish a calendar, about 6 to 8 pages from last Christmas, and then we had dinner out.  We stopped by Tuesday Morning on the way home, and they have Colorblok Album kits on sale for $7!  I bought a black and white album kit.  I also bought hinges for an album and a tiny tray with the square blocks.  Both are Tim Holtz.  I spent $12 total!  I also spent about $7 at Scrapbooking Expressions.  I'll take some pics and show you later.  I'm way too tired and hurting too bad tonite.  I was baking the other nite, and something went to fall.  I whipped my head around to see what it was and catch it, and I gave myself whiplash!  Go figures.  I pulled all the muscles in my neck, chest, shoulders, and back.  The doc cracked my neck back into place, but I have to go to physical therapy.  I hate going to pt!

I am going to a scrapbooking session Friday night from 5pm to 11pm.  I'm so excited!  I'm a little disappointed with myself though.  I spent all of my money before I got to go to the knitting festival.  I was really looking forward to it.  I just can't afford it right now.  I did buy a wonderful crochet magazine and a knitting magazine and some yarn for a couple of projects.  That should last me this month.  I am knitting a wool summer shawl.  It will probably end up as a Christmas gift.  Anything you see on my blog or etsy can be made to order.  (just saying) :) I want to get to the point where I am designing my own crochet and knit projects. 

I really need to either start making albums or buying them.  I have way too many loose pages laying around.  I can't seem to keep up with them money wise.  I'm always too busy buying more product and developing more pics.  :)  Anyone else have that problem?

Gotta go.  It's getting late.

Happy Hookin & Scrappin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment