Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Layout Using Summer Paris Cricut Cartridge



I used the Summer Paris Cricut Cartridge to cut the girl and the dress makers dummy at 4 inches. I used the new Martha Stewart's circle cutter to cut my circles at 4 inches and 6 inches for the mats. I glued a measuring tape brad to the paper which came pre-stitched and is in the Creative Memories line. I bought the brad and paper at the Newcastle, PA Scrapbook store. The paper was 50% off, so you may have a hard time finding it, or you may already have it in stock. It only took about 10 to 20 minutes to design and finish this page.

All of my pages are available to purchase for $2.50 per page. The two page layouts are 7.00 as they require a lot more planning and materials.

Happy Scrapping and Hookin,

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Very nice layout - I love the Summer in Paris cart! I'm a new follower...stopping by from K Andrews love link up party! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by mine and follow as well :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cart..We are doing my daughter's room with just about every image on it.
    I am a new follower via the link up party. I am looking forward to seeing your new creations.
    http://kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete