Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mother's Day Card



I made this card with DCWV paper and I stamped the girl on white cardstock using Molly Bloom stamp set including the cupcake. I colored both with markers, and cut them out carefully and pasted them to the circle. I used a green chalk ink pad to stamp I Love you Mom with a $.50 stamp bought from Pat Cataan's. I am also working on a cross-stitch wrap of my own pattern for her present if it gets finished in time. If it doesn't, I will give her money to go to the CHA in June or July. I can't remember which month. My sister is having her spend a week with her, and they are going to CHA together for mother's day.

Here is a pic of the wrap I started.


Have a Happy Easter,

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card---good job on all that coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there -- your project is soooo adorable. Thanks so much for sharing on my T.G.I.F. Linky party. :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete