Saturday, April 2, 2011

Crocheting Sweater

I am cross-stitch crocheting a sweater with 80% bamboo and 20% wool. I am excited, because it is a new stitch for me to learn. It is a really pretty pattern. I will post a pic when I am done. I have been crocheting towel toppers, tawashis, hats, cancer caps, afghans, etc. I am going to start selling my items on etsy.com and Jo-Ann's website. I will also be taking orders for specific color and items once I post pics of my items. I teach beginners and intermediate crochet classes at the Hermitage, PA branch of Pat Cataan's from 5-6:30 PM. If you live in the area and are interested, please sign up. I will also teach privately if you prefer.

I have been crocheting since I was 8 years old which makes it about 32 years now. I am just now teaching myself to knit. I am also going to start integrate crocheting with scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment