Thursday, April 14, 2011

Crocheted E-reader Cover

I designed my own e-reader cover for myself and my mother. I am selling them on Etsy for $12. You can't really see it too well, but I have a sparkly cupcake button. The novelty buttons would vary. I couldn't find what I wanted in the stores, so I made it. My camera is down, or I would show you the cancer cap I crocheted last nite. I have finally made it to shaping the arms on my sweater too, but I did run out of yarn, and I will have to wait until next month for more yarn for that project. I did nothing but crochet yesterday. I couldn't get enough. It's my version of cheap therapy, just like my scrapping. I am going scrapping tonite with my friend Anne and my mother. My DH is starting to complain that I'm never home. :) I told him that just a short time ago he was complaining that I was home too much. :) I also crocheted a cute mug cozy that I need to put a pic up here when my batteries are charged. Let me know what projects you are working on.

Happy Scrappin and Hookin,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. michelle, i live in pa too and i have fibro too plus nerve damage on my dominant hand, among many other things. i hear you about the pain. nobody knows how bad it is unless they are stepping in our shoes :(

    i am here if you need to vent. i see WE like shopping---hehe. my fav "not so cheap" therapy, lol

    softy hugs!

    ReplyDelete