Friday, April 8, 2011

So Excited!!!

I am taking my camera with me tomorrow to both the Knitter's Fantasy and the Scrapbook Yard sale to that you can essentially be there with me. I just went to Jo Ann's Fabric Store yesterday and I bought a Sizzix die for my Big Kick for just $2.50! My fibro is kickin up today, so I don't know if I can scrap today, but I have been working on my purse. It's about halfway done. If I run out of yarn, I'm going to start working on the mouse cat bed that I've already started for Jinxie my Siamese blue point. She is beautiful! I am going to post pics of my kittles soon. We also have a basset hound (Sweet pea) and an Irish fox hound (Cinnamon), and last but not least, my little cockapoo bully (princess). Princess bounces off of the walls with all of her energy. Sweat pea the the beagle likes to pick up the balls of yarn and take off with them. He also like to kick them around LOL. Sometimes when we come home from being out, all of my yarn will be strung from one end of the house to the other!



No comments:

Post a Comment