Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Yarn Stash!

I found a new yarn store in Grove city, PA. It's called Wolf Creek Yarns, and they have a huge variety of quality yarns that you can't find at the discount stores. They also carry a variety of patterns although they are geared more towards knitting. I bought 2 skeins of 100% Peruvian wool for $12! I plan on going to the Knitter's Fantasy in Youngstown, OH on Saturday. It's only $3 to get in and go shopping. Then my friend and I are going to a yard sale at the scrapbook store in New Castle, PA where we both will be selling items for credit for the store. I think we may be buying more than selling. LOL! Between these two hobbies I keep very busy and very poor. LOL I met with our crochet group yesterday, and I spent an hour trying to master the bavarian stitch from instruction from the web, and after 2 hours I think I am giving up for a while. I will go back to it, but I will use the you-tube tutorial. I was printing a bunch of patterns off of ravelry.com last night, and I think I have enough to keep me busy for a while. I may do a project that uses my scraps. My yarn stash is getting really low. I'm going to have to keep my eyes open at yard sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment