Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pictures Added!

Boy, this was easier than I thought. Now, I just have to figure out how to do it one-by-one so that I can do layouts with recipes. I am on my way. Once I really get this sight going, I want to start doing contests with blog candy. I think I'm going to try out for some of the creative staff, but so is the rest of the creative community. I have been slowly building my Cricut cartridge stash up. Just when I think I finally have some of the new ones, they came out with about 20 new one. LOL I can't wait to get some of the newer ones, especially the 3D card cartridge. That one looks like a lot of fun. I have really started getting into stamping and card making, and I'm finding out that I like the alcohol based markers the best, but I just don't have the funds yet. I am going to a scrapbook yard sale this Saturday, and I hope to pick up quite a few items. I'll put a pic of my stash up no later than Sunday. Today I have been crocheting my first felted purse. I've never worked with wool before, and I'm really looking forward to the felting process. My friend is helping me out with some of the yarn I need. I am swapping some yarn with her. She is also teaching me how to work with roving? yarn. I guess you can sculpt flowers with it while you felt. I am going to go through her stash of over 500 stamps, some of which are Stampin Up stamps, and they will cost $.50 to $3.00! I can't wait. Most of my stamps are the dollar ones or on sale in the clearance bins. LOL! I get to go Scrappin twice next week. Can't wait. I wanted to do some small projects today, but fibromyalgia is rearing it's ugly head and crocheting it was.

Happpy Scrapping or Hooking,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. The tree on the "Possibility" card is "Leafy Tree" Embossing Folder that I bought from www.crafts-too.com and used in my cuttlebug. I hope this helps

    Rachel Miller
    http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com
    http://rachelluvs2craft.stampinup.net
    rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete