Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Card


Hi everyone, I made a birthday card with DCWV paper. I have a birthday cake Sizzix die cut that i ran thru a couple of times with different color paper. I cut a strip of yellow cardstock and glued it to the bottom of the card. I used green cardstock for the card itself. The cake is made with the DCWV paper. This is a quickie card I made to have on hand for those times when I need to pull out a card and put some money in. I am going to make a box with indexes, and I'm going to make a few cards for different occasions and have them on hand. I've decided to make our Christmas cards early this year too. This will be a lot less stressful. The scraproom project is coming along. We finally have the bed taken apart. I'm waiting for someone to pick it up. Once that's done, I can really get in there and get rid of a lot of clothes. Then, I can finally start moving my stuff in.

We are going to have some windows replaced in a couple of weeks too, so I have to be careful not to block them off. We had a wonderful Easter with my mother and father yesterday. She makes the most delicious lasagna! I hope your Easter went well.

Happy Scrappin and Hooking,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment