Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New Owl Cell Phone Case

I recently finished crocheting an Owl Cell Phone case for my Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/your/listings.  I got the recipe off of Linda Cyr on I LOVE YARN DAY!  I think they are the cutest things!  I made one for myself pictured here, but I can make them custom colored to your tastes.



I also got a couple more patterns that day.  I have a really cute cozy pattern for a reindeer that will fit an insulated plastic cup or mug (16 oz), and a pattern for an 8oz mug that's a snowman.  I used a colored lights button for the snowman cozy to keep it closed.





You can find the reindeer pattern on Ravelry.com for free, and it was designed by Bernat Design Studio.  The Snowman cozy was designed by Michele Wilcox for Redheart.com, and it's a free pattern as well.  All of these items are for sale in my Etsy store, and I have a whole lot more!  I have something for everyone!  Please take a look.  I will be having a Black Friday sale, so keep watching!

I just saw a really cute reindeer wine bottle topper pattern on the Red heart website.  That would make a great gift for my sister!  I don't know how everyone else is doing this year, but we have been hit hard financially, and have no money for gift giving.  I'm not feeling sorry for myself though, because I just think of those poor people whom have lost their lives or everything they have due to Sandy.  God Bless them!  I will pray for them.  I am using the supplies I have on hand to make by hand our gifts this year.  I just hope everyone likes what they receive.

I need to get back in the scrapbook room again.  I need to make some Christmas cards and stationary sets.  Let me know what's on your hooks.

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment