Monday, May 30, 2011

Beautiful Day Today!

My DH and I took the boat out for the first time today. We were able to get it up to 28 mph, not bad for an old boat. We had so much fun. We were out on the water for 4 hours! We decided that 4 hours was too long for us. We both have fibro, and our pain was way up by that time. We decided to take it out more often for less time. We want to get a tow-behind to make it more fun. I saw a hot dog tow-behind in the water today! I have been wanting one for years! I think it would be too hard for me to use now though. I would have to try it. My DH treated me to subs and drinks afterwards so I didn't have to cook. I don't think I could've cooked if I tried. LOL! I could barely walk. But we had so much fun it was worth it. We haven't done anything together like that in a long time. We plan on going to see a movie tomorrow. I'm excited about that too. I have to drag my DH to go to the movie theater. Since it's a holiday, he'd rather relax than go anywhere, especially after today.

I was going to show you some pics of the paper bag album for the graduation party that we're invited to, but I forgot to charge my camera batteries. I apologize, and I am charging them overnight right now. I will have pics tomorrow. I thought that the album was enough of a gift, but my DH believes we should still put a small amount of cash inside. I think I'm going to have to go to a crop within the next week or two. It's been too long since I've been to a crop. I need to get some basic supplies like paper stickers, embellies, etc. I'm on a budget of $20 a month! I'm really going to have to be creative to get what I need.

I hope everyone got outside and enjoyed the day today if it was nice out where you live.

Happy Scrappin and Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment