Friday, May 27, 2011

Horseshoe Railroad LO using BoBunny Paper


These pics are from last years trip to the Horseshoe Railroad. We went to a hunting and fishing expo held down in Cresson, PA, and we toured the railroads down there when we stayed a couple of days. The expo was held at a local sportsman club that had a good sized lake. I had decided to take a walk around the paths that detoured in the woods around the lake. I didn't take my walker with me, and I didn't think about it. I hadn't gone for a walk like that since I had fibromyalgia. I got halfway through, and I didn't think I was going to make it the rest of the way out. I had to keep taking lots of breaks. They could've gotten me out on a 4-wheeler, but I didn't want them to think it was because I was overweight, so I suffered through it. Never again! If I ever get myself in a position like that again, I will ask for help. I used the bus tickets from the travel packet that I won as train tickets for this lo. I also used the don't stop sign from that packet. The paper lo's for the pics are K&Company and are pre-cut.

If you get the chance to go to the Horseshoe Railroad, go. It's beautiful. They have a picnic area once you get to the top. Once upon a time, you had a choice of riding in the car to the top, or walking up the hundreds of stairs for free. Now, you have to pay to ride in the air conditioned car. It only costs a couple of bucks. It has a great panoramic view!

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment