Thursday, May 26, 2011

Travel Layout


I made this travel layout with BoBunny paper and cutouts. The fork and knife are part of the travel package that I won on NSD. The picture layouts are pre-cut designs that you just tear out! Isn't that just wonderful? I love them! They are made by K&Companies Happy Trails line. At least I believe it's K&C, I can't locate the paper pad at this moment. I never unpacked from the last crop.

For my fellow hookers, I have an interview in about 2 weeks for the Pittsburgh knit and Crochet show 2012. Wish me luck! I have never done any shows or taught large groups before, so this would be a good experience for me and hopefully for the groups too. LOL! I will be taking samples of crocheted wire jewelry and yarn jewelry to demonstrate for the show. I will also have my blog hosted on allfreecrochet.com tomorrow at this link http://www.favecraftsblog.com/new-cross-stitch-spring-wrap-pattern. You can get the pattern for the cross-stitch crochet shawl that I made for my mother-in-law on Mother's day on the blog. This is my first guest blog that I have ever done, and Christine is very nice! I really enjoyed working with her. I would gladly do it again. My goal is to someday design my own crochet designs and get published. You know that we Aries are very competetive and can't just be the average Joe. We have to be the best at what we do. LOL! It's so hard to believe that I once used to teach and do research and get published in Scientific journals. I went from that to counseling and doing D&A educational groups. Now I just have my hobbies, but they keep me just as busy.

We recently acquired a new boat. My parents traded our speed boat for their boat, because they started having too many difficulties with the size of the boat for them. I love our new Chris Craft! Here are some pics!






I can't wait until next week, I need to buy some new yarn. I would love to start a new project, but this time buy all the yarn at one time someplace cheap. If you know of a cheap store online, please let me know. I am also looking for the Scrapbook mystery series by Laura Childs for as cheap as possible. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer even though it has been raining a lot. I know we can't wait for it to stop raining so we can take the boat out. This is the first boat that we have enough room to take friends out on. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment