Monday, May 23, 2011

Pics froms National Scrapbooking Day! Plus I won a Class from My Creative Classroom!

Hi everyone! So sorry that it's been so long since I last wrote. It's beginning to become my mantra! Time to change that! I won a free online class from My Creative Classroom on National Scrapbooking Day! I just found out about 2 days ago. I am so excited! I have 1 year to use it. They have classes online for scrapbookers, stampers, and artists in general. They even have Cricut and Silhoutte courses. I haven't decided when I am going to take a course or what to take yet.

I went to Scrapbook Studio in Ohio on National Scrapbook Day, and my mother and my friend, and I scrapbooked all day. I will be showing you the things we did throughout the week. I have pics of us scrapbooking and having fun. They had free make-n-takes, free chocolate, cake, etc, drinks, and it was very nice.

Here are the pics:





I won a travel package that the store had put together with tons of goodies inside! There were bus tickets, thickers, maps, etc. Here is a pic:


Here is a pic of a layout that my friend had put together for the three of us to complete. It should say It isn't easy being green, but I have to complete it yet. We used Stampin UP punches for the bird and the owl. I don't know what paper we used, and we drew the trees..



For all you hookers, I have finished the back of my sweater, and I am still working on knitting my shawl and baby blanket. I will have pics later on that.

Happy Scrappin and Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment