Saturday, May 7, 2011

Crochet stash bought Thursday at Tuesday Morning!


Boy, isn't that a confusing title! I went to Tuesday Morning for the yarn event they were having, but I couldn't find anything I liked. So, I started shopping for other stuff, and I ended up buying knitting needles for $5 a pair! I also paid between $5-$7 a book for the crochet and knitting books! They still have more books that I would love to add to my library. I am definitely going there for my scrapbook room remodel. They have a 4 cube storage made by cropperhopper for only $20! I definitely want that. They also have wall storage units for $20-30 that I really like.

I am starting to come up with cheap organizing ideas for my stamps and other items so that I can store them with less space, and so that I know what I have. I do not want to buy duplicates of stamps, punches, or any other item that I have. I just got my paper organized with a hanging rack system made by Creative Memories, and I love it. You can see what you have at a glance. I just wish I could take it with me when I scrap. LOL! I will be posting pics along with my ideas for storage.

Back to my crochet stash from Tuesday Morning, this whole pile, plus a goodie for scrapping cost $30. Treat yourself today to some yarn, a hook or needle, and a pattern online or a book and relax for 30 minutes. You'll be glad you did.

Happy Hookin & Scrappin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment