Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Graduation Paper Bag Photo Album

My DH and I just went to a friend's daughters' graduation party this past weekend. We had a blast. They had a nice spread, and they even had Bruster's ice cream being served by a Bruster's employee as a gift for the graduate, because she works for them. Anyway, I decided that I was going to make my first paper bag album, and it turned out so nice that we gave it to her as her gift. She loved it. Here are the pics of the album:







I used 3 large paper bags that you get from the grocery store. I laid them together opposite sides together. I punched three holes in the thickest part of the bags and laced it with ribbons to hold it together. I used DCWV paper to cover the all the pages and covers. I used cardstock for the picture layouts. I used my cricut to cut out the dog. I can't remember all of the names of the embellies I used on it, but I especially like the school books and tote bag on the one page.

I finally got my video camera, but it was too late for this project. I will make another one so I can record it, and put it up on my blog. Tomorrow, I will be interviewing for a teaching position for the Annual Pittsburgh Knit and Crochet Show. Wish me luck! I've never done this before.

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle, Beautiful job on the album...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog with your nice comments.........
    have a great week
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers you used! TFS
    Tara
    http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out fabulous! Love the paper, that stack is one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete