Sunday, June 24, 2012

WIP

I am currently working on my Knifty Knitter, and I have never used the big one that I bought.  I am using a thick soft yarn (can't think of the name), and it's turning out to be real pretty.  I haven't figured out what it's going to be yet.  Here is a pic so far:



I'm so excited to try Delta crochet!  I might just start tonight.  I have to look and see if I have any yarn that will work.  I want the right color for the project I mentioned in the last post.  I also want to do a little card making and scrapping if time allows.  I've been actually getting some housework done for a change.  Go figure!  Now it's time for some fun!  I'm thinking of doing some fun things for the fourth, but I also want to work on some things for Christmas.  I know it's early, but I want to apply for some of the magazines for publication.  Who knows, I might actually get published.  Little update on the Shibaguyzs Designs, I did not get position that they had available.  They did tell me to reapply in 4 months though.  There are people whom they told not to reapply.  I thought that they might tell me this as I never had to block a swatch in my life.  They did not turn out too well.   It was a lot harder than I thought to crochet a swatch without a pic to see what it should look like when your done.  I found that I had a lot trouble doing this, and it took me a few times before it turned out nice.  Oh well, I don't mind practicing. :)  I have another shawl that is 3/4 of the way completed, but I have to get more yarn payday to complete it.  Can't wait to see the finished product, let alone wear it!

There is a Scrap/Stamp Art Tour in Mars, PA in July.  I will be there with a friend.  I hope to see you there! I hope the scrapping Friday isn't sold out yet!  I'd love to go on Friday with all of the make and takes that they have along with the prizes.

I need some more stamps.  I need larger stamps that I can use for cardmaking and can color with colored pencils or markers.  Most of mine are too small or not appropriate.

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment