Thursday, June 28, 2012

First Sale on Etsy!

I'm so excited!  I made my first sale on Etsy, and I'm negotiating my second!  I sold the Cricut Cartridge, but I still have the the Sizzix embossing equipment for sale.  Go view my Etsy store, and take a look at the 2 new kitchen dishcloths and the stuffed kitty that I crocheted and have for sale!  If you e-mail me and say that you saw my blog, I'll give you a 10% discount!

I didn't get much done today.  I'm lucky I got the dishes done. :)  I thought about scrapping, but I just don't have the energy today.  I'm going to work on crocheting my delta lace project.  I'm still just beginning it, but it's already pretty!  I'm using Simply Soft Caron in Yellow.  I decided to increase the number of stitches in the foundation crochet to be sure that it fits.  One Size DOES NOT fit all!  I really hate when they say that.  Nothing makes you feel like Big Bertha when you can't fit into a one size fits all piece of clothing.

It's over 90 degrees here in PA today.  My dumb dog wants to stay outside all day.  Typical beagle.  I worry about the heat, and he just plops down in the hot sun and looks dead!  I make him come in the air conditioning, because he had kennel cough, and as a result he now has asthma really bad.  He can't even go for walks in the summer.  Both of my male dogs have had kennel cough, and have that problem.  I'm glad we have a fenced in yard, or they would never get exercise.




Notice in the last pic that My dh is holding Cinnamon?  He's terrified of the camera.  He thinks that thunder and lightning is coming out of it, and refuses to get his photo taken!

Let me know what the weather is like in your area.  I love to hear about different parts of the world.  Let me know what your working on.

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment