Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm Selling my Cricut Dress-Up Dolls Cartridge and Sizzix Purse!

Say hello to Calico!  She was finished last week, and she is dressed for France.  She has a little red beret too, but it fell off and it's so tiny that I mislocated it.


She also is sporting a tote with cherries on it, and a companion duck! LOL!  I also completed a floppy summer hat crocheted with cotton, but it looks much better on.



I am currently playing with my Knifty Knitting Loom while I am waiting for some books that I ordered from Annie's Attic.  (I almost wrote Auntie Anne's, the pretzel place--LOL!)  My mind is going with the fibro again!  I ordered 3 crochet books and a christmas card book about a week ago.  I'm anxiously waiting for them.  I have decided that I'm going to purge some of my craft stash, in order to buy what I really need.  I have a Cricut Dress-up Dolls cartridge that I am selling for $15 plus shipping.  (It shouldn't cost much)  It has never been put on a gypsy since I don't own one.  I have 2 of these carts.  Both were gifts, and I can definitely get rid of one.  I have rarely if ever used this cart, and it comes with the box, instructions, and of course the pad.  I have the Sizzix Embossing Purse that retails in the store for $30, and I am selling mine for $15 plus shipping.  I used it once or twice, and then got my BigShot for Christmas.  I can send pics upon request.  I just haven't taken them as I just decided to do this.




I am thinking of having an online class for $10 that will teach you how to make your own embossing folders using your Cricut and die cut machines.  Classes that will teach you how to reuse the hard plastic on the packages you buy, to make gifts, cards, and other items.  Card classes, LO classes, crochet classes.  All of these classes would be online.  Is there any interest for this?  Please give me feedback.  I am all for learning how to do things for free or close to free instead of spending a fortune as I am not rich!  I'm sure most of you are not too!

I am looking for an used gypsy that works well.  If you have one, please contact me.  I am also looking for roving (wool), alpaca fur, etc, that can be spun on a spinning wheel from local farmers or any farmers shipped at a reasonable price or for barter.

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment