Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fibromyalgia

I have been dizzy and sick off and on throughout the day for the past 2 months.  The doctors are still running tests to try to figure out what is wrong with me.  I think that I finally figured it out!  It's pain!  I have grown so used to being in pain and ignoring it, that it's been getting me sick when my pain levels are getting too high.  Lately, my arthritis has been really bad, it helped me figure it out.  One minute I feel like I can do anything (Doesn't last long), and the next, I feel like laying down and being put out of my misery!  No, I'm not exaggerating.  I just wanted to put it out there in case someone else is going through the same thing.  They have me scheduled for a brain scan, but I know there's no tumor or anything.  I have the scans every so many years due to migraines.


Thank you for encouraging my DH to build my desk, and remodel my scrapbook room.  I currently have to carry my stuff downstairs to my living room, and sit on the floor or armchair to scrap!  By the time I get everything downstairs, I"m all wore out.  


I did work on some cards yesterday.  I stamped some Christmas, Fourth of July, and Halloween cards.  I wanted to add embellies and color them either with pencils or markers to finish them off, and then I will post pics of some of them.  I want to submit the Christmas ones, if they turn out nice to some magazine submissions.  I decided that I need to get published.  Why not?  If I want to be on a design team, I decided it would help if I had some designs that were published.  


I'm about halfway done with the wrap that I'm working on with the loom.  I'm using Lion Brand Homespun yarn with the Prairie colorway.  I love the light colors that are turning up as I weave.  I'm debating on putting on some fringe when it's done.  I think I'm going to add a flower for decoration.  


For the scrapbooking crowd, I noticed that crocheted flowers are hot right now.  I crochet my own for a few pennies each, that look identical to the ones that are being sold for $4-6 for 4 flowers.  Would anyone be interested in buying crocheted flowers off of Etsy cheap?  I can do any color, or color combo.  I can do different flowers, vines, leaves, etc.  I can even do bugs!  Of course, you do your own by looking up patterns and using crochet thread to make them yourself.  


I still have the Cricut Paper Cut Dolls Dress-Up Cartridge for sale.  Make an offer.  I only used it once or twice.  It will come with the box and instruction booklet, as well as the rubber pad.  I never uploaded it to a gypsy as I don't have one, so you will be able to do so.



I also have a Sizzix purse that I'm selling. The plates come with it.  I just don't have them in the pic.  I have a Bigshot, and I no longer need the purse.  Make an offer.


I have a Sizzix Sidekick that I'm selling as well.  Make an offer.






That's all I have for now.


Happy Scrappin & Hookin,


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment