Thursday, February 23, 2012

Received Yours Truly Paper and Cards Magazine!

I received the "Yours Truly" paper collection and Cards magazine from Northridge Publishing Company as my prize!  Here is the pic:


I went shopping at JoAnne's a few weeks ago and spent around $14.  Here is a pic of my haul.  I got the new lemon DCWV paper stack and replacement blades for my circle cutter made by Martha Stewart.


I also went to Pat Cataan's the same day, and I spent about $42, but I also bought a ton of yarn.  I only spent about $10 to $12 on my paper crafts.


I finished the motorcycle cowl featured in Crochet magazine.  I just used a different yarn and made adjustments.  I need to add a button to the top, and it will be done completely. 


I would be happy to sell them as pictured with Red Heart yarn for $15.  If you want one made with wool as intended, then it will cost $25 as the materials are more expensive.  Please see my Etsy account.

I have one more pic to show you today.  Since I have been talking about my tank top that I am still finishing, I will show you what I have done.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment