Saturday, February 4, 2012

Goodie Haul

I went shopping on Friday, and I bought the new DCWV lemon paper stack at Jo-Anne's for $11.99. I had a hard time just choosing one from all of the new stacks that are out! I just ordered a bunch of stuff off of Blitsy.com too. I love that store! I ordered 4 Tim Holtz reinkers for the destress inks & a 6x6 paper pad & with shipping, it will come to $21! I also went to Pat Cataan's on Friday. I bought a couple skeins of Red Heart yarn for 2 for $5, a 5 in baby doll for $6, a butterfly album from 3 gypsies for $2, a large stamp for $1, 2 skeins of cotton yarn for $2.79 each, 8-10 sheets of cardstock for .10 each, and I think that's it. The cotton yarn is to finish the tank top that I started last month. The pattern was published in Crochet Magazine, July 2011, Vol. 24, NO. 4. The design is "Picot Shell" by Margaret Hubert. I will be showing pics in a couple of days when I finish the trim on the bottom of the top. It's a really pretty blue and white.

Since I won the Itty Bitty Fashion Doll Book, I bought the baby doll, and I plan to start crocheting clothes for her soon. I also bought a blue and brown twist 4-ply that I think I would like to make pillows out of or maybe an afghan. I am getting better daily, or at least I would like to think so. LOL! I would like to get at cardmaking at least in the next few days. I can't stand sitting her all day long. I'm used to doing the housework most of the day. I can't wait to use some of that pretty lemon colored paper. I have 2 birthday and one anniversary cards to make. I also need to get my pics deveoloped for the next crop, so that I can have them organized by the time we go. My husband is going to make me a desk for my scrapbook room using doors and 2x4s. You would never know they used to be doors. My dad did it for my mom, and I thought it was bought countertop for kitchens! I'll take pics throughout the process, and have a how-to so that you can do it for literally dollars for your craft room. It will have to wait for another month or so until I heal from the clots so that I can help.

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment