Thursday, March 29, 2012

WIPs

I just finished a scarf that I'm giving my mother for her birthday tomorrow.  I haven't finished the tank top yet, because I lost the instructions.  I'm thinking of modifying the bottom since I have most of it finished.  I am working on a tee-shirt (crochet).  I don't currently have anything on my needles, but I have recently purchased a tatting shuttle.  I want to learn how to use it. 

I will be attending the Knitter's Fantasy Festival in Youngstown, OH on April 10th or 12th.  I have to look up the date.  I won't be able to take any classes, but I am looking forward to buying quality yarns in bulk.  I also love the swap that they have.  I have to go through my stash to see what I can swap. 

I will try to post pics of my latest scrapping efforts.  Plus, I have a haul to show you.  I received a gift card for $20 to Pat Cataan's for my B-day (March 21st), and I shopped for 2 hours all by myself.  I rarely get the chance to go shopping without my dh.  I had so much fun browsing.  I will be experimenting with white canvas cloth during my next scrapping adventure.  I am supposed to go scrapping this Friday, but we will see how both I and my mother are feeling.  We both have fibromyalgia, and neither of us feels well presently. 

I am loving the new blog Stitch and Unwind!  I love the patterns and the contests that they are having.  When I reach 50 subscribers, I will have some candy to give away.  I haven't decided what yet, but it will be good.

That's it for now.  I hope that I can share some pics to go along with my blog tomorrow.

Happy Scrappin and Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment