Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pictures of Finished Objects!

I finished several projects that I've been working on lately.  I've been busy crocheting and knitting.  Right now, the cowl that I knitted is being blocked.  It's not much to look at until it dries.  It's an infinity cowl made with mohair.


I crocheted a chemo cap for a woman.  It has a flower on the side.  It will be on sale in my Etsy store for $8, and that includes shipping.


I made 2 preemie baby hats that will be on sale in my Etsy store.  They will be for sale for $6 each, and that includes shipping!





I also made a dark red or maroon Tam.  The color doesn't come out right in the picture.



This hat will also be for sale in my Etsy store for $12 which includes shipping.  The second picture shows more of the detailed stitches.

As you can see, I have been busy!  I don't know what I'm going to work on next, but if you have a request, please feel free to email me.

I haven't worked on my scrapbooking lately.  I haven't felt like it.  I just feel like doing needlework right now.  I think it's because I'm feeling under the weather and a little more in pain.

DH goes on his trip across the US like easy rider in 2 weeks!  Maybe I'll go to the scrapbook store then!

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment