Friday, July 13, 2012

New Sock Monkey Cup Cozy in My Etsy Shop!

Hi everyone!  Life has kept me busy the last week and a half!  I was busy filling an order for my Etsy shop.  I have a new product for my etsy shop, and it's a Sock Monkey Cup Cozy made to fit the to-go cups.  It will also fit the new tumblers that Starbucks just came out with.  (I just bought one from Starbucks for myself.)  The pattern I used is from Frayed Knot.  She has given me permission to use it as long as I give her credit for the pattern.

Here is a pic of my newest creation:


Notice she has a red flower on the left side of her head.  I can make male ones too without the flowers.  So you can get both male and female cup cozies.  I can also make as many as you want to order.  Just email me how many you want, and how many male or female cozies you want, and give me a time frame.

I haven't had time to scrapbook, because I was crocheting day and night to fill orders, but I plan to go within the next 2 weeks.  I have the 3rd Thursday at Pat Cataan's coming up, a church scrapping night for free on the 22nd coming up, and I hope to go to Scrapbooking Expressions soon.  I did buy some stuff recently, and I will post my haul in my next post.

I bought a ton of yarn!  I bought 2 more skeins of Red Heart Super Saver Earth and Sky to finish my crocodile purse.  Now I can't remember how to do it!  Lol!  I have to watch the video again.  I bought a one pound skein of white baby yarn, 4 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver Buff Fleck, and 1 pound of Mill Ends mixed fibers (red).  I still forgot the sock yarn to finish the shawl that I started 2 months ago!  I did finally break down and bought comfort grips for my crochet hooks for $3.49.  They work great, and save me from spending $80 or more on the expensive crochet hooks that already have them on.  I highly recommend them.  Mine are made by Kahoot Products.

I need to make some extra money before August 12th, because DH will be traveling to Omaha, NE to pick up a new motorcycle!!!  We are so excited!  This will be his first big trip on a motorcycle across the country!  He's stoked!  Anywho, I need to start selling on Etsy to help pay for trip.  Please take a look to see if there is something that you would like.  If there is something that you would like to custom order, but you do not see, please feel free to email me and we can discuss the details.

I know the fourth is over, but we did go to the beach, and I went swimming.  DH sat on the shore waiting for me, (isn't he sweet?) because he doesn't swim.  Then, we went home and had a picnic.  Afterwards, the entire neighborhood sounded like a war zone (NO KIDDING!), and the sky was lit up for hours!  We sat and watched the light show.  We had a few cones and sparklers, and we did a few.

He made me a video of the fourth of July, and he was supposed to post it on youtube.  So, if you get the chance, go to cropperhopper on youtube to see if he posted it and let me know.

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so absolutely adorable!! That sweet monkey makes me smile!! It makes me wish I drank coffee :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just found another pattern with a 3-d monkey face, that I think is even cuter. Keep your eye out, because I will be making him in the future.

    ReplyDelete