Friday, July 20, 2012

WIPS

My WIPs are a cowl made from a real pretty acrylic/mohair mix from Paton's Divine named Richest Rose.  To me, it's a cross between a rose color and a purple.  It's a very pretty color, and very, very soft!  The pattern is #142 Drawstring Lace Cowl from SweaterBabe.com.  It's a free pattern, and you can joing the knitting club for a free pattern every month with giveaways!

I am also working on a Slouchy Beanie pattern by Vickie Howell.  I printed the pattern from one of her emails that she posts for her Caron yarn.  I am using The Simply Soft Caron yarn in a Burgundy color.  I'm a little less than halfway done, and it's turning out really nice!  The color is allowing the feature to stand out quite nicely.  I am really pleased with it so far.

Tomorrow is scrapbooking day at Pat Cataan's, but I don't feel like going.  I don't feel as if I have the energy to drag everything out and back again, let alone scrap.  I think that if I do anything, I'd rather do it at home.  Right now, I'm having fun working on knitting and crocheting.  I just hope my yarn stash holds out. :)

I'd like to hear from you if you have something on your hooks.  Send me a picture or a link to show me what you are doing, whether it's scrapbooking, crocheting, knitting, or stamping.  Maybe it will give me some inspiration.

Happy Scrappin & Hooking,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment