Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Videos Coming to YOU!

I want to make a shout out to NT8 for giving me a bloggie camera to make scrapbooking videos!  Thank you NT8!  I am still working on making a studio, so please be patient.

I won a copy of Sharon Silverman's Crochet Scarves book from Dora Ohrenstein!  Thank you Dora!  I should be getting it within 2 weeks.  I'll do a review when I see it.

Vocalpoint.com has given me a free coupon for Clairol's Nice'n Easy non permanent hair color.  Thank you Vocalpoint!  I urge all women to join.  They give free samples and coupons at a great discount!  Anyway, I bought the Ash Brown color, and I went to work.  I love the coverage on my gray hairs, and it matched my natural color wonderfully!  It washes out after 28 shampoos, but you can do it again or use it to find your hair color for the permanent color.  I love it, because I don't have to worry about touch-ups!

Here are the before and after pics:





As you can see, it's real close to my natural color, but it's more ashy.  It also covered the bleached sun parts of my hair well.

I have been busy crocheting.  I am making a sweater to wear and another sweater that goes over your clothes.  I just saw a new trend is having a sweater for your coat.  Has anyone else seen this?  It's made to look like an oversized scarf, but you have armholes so that it stays in place.  How many of you would wear this?

I haven't been scrappin for a long time, but I am seriously working on my studio, so that I can get started.  I have so many new products to try.  My mother and sister bought me stuff at a convention.  I'll have to take pics, and show you.

Happy Scrappin & Hooking,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment