Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Creative Classroom Course

I am so thrilled with the first week of My Creative Classroom Course "Nifty Gifty" with Jennifer Priest! She has her own blog too for those of you that are interested. Here is a pic of the Apron recipe book that I made so far.





I used too many different types of paper too remember, but I used Mrs Grossman's stickers that I used my baby powder duster on the backs of them to remove the stickiness. Then, I put a pop dot on the back to make it stand out. The front and back panels are attached to each other so that you can stand them up while looking at the smaller panels. The smaller panels are attached to the back panel on the side so that you can flip through them.

I will have to take a pic, but I have also finished knitting a neck warmer. It's my first knitted project! I'm very proud of it, because it actually looks like the picture, and it's very pretty. I'm on the lookout for a new easy knitting project. I went scrapbooking at Pat Cataan's today, and I will be showing you what I did there over the next couple of days. I took my time, and I did a couple of 2 page layouts using the Cricut. When I got home, DH treated me to Pizza Hut! We had a really nice time. We hadn't eaten there in years. By the way, Pat Cataan's has a sale for 3 days on their Cricut carts for $20 on select ones. They have some really nice ones. My mother got one for $8 with her $10 certificate while scrappin today! I spent way too much money alreay this month to justify buying one. (Sob!) I finally was able to get the brown and black distress inks. I know, I know, everyone probably has had them forever. I just had other priorities.

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment