Monday, July 11, 2011

All worn out!

I was going to post with some pics, but I am just worn out! I had jump my husband's motorcycle about 5 or 6 times to get it home! He needs to rebuild the carbs on it apparently. Anyway, after we got home, I had to give Sweet Pea (beagle) a flea bath. He is allergic to fleas. I couldn't let him go. I did that stuff you put on their neck, but it doesn't seem to be working all that much. If you are having luck with your flea meds, let me know what it is. Then, I gave him a medicated bath for the itchies. 1 down, and 2 more to go! I have to figure out how to put the meds on my cat without losing an arm. She goes feral when you try to put that stuff on her. After 3 years, she still won't let DH touch her. It's so funny. He tries to pet her, and she takes off running. LOL! He'll have to be satisfied with his dogs.

I'm knitting neck warmer tonite. I frogged the whole thing about 20 inches into it, and I started over. I had made a mistake, and the bottom was bigger than the rest. I figure that if I'm going to do it, I might as well do it right.

Got to go,

Happy Scrappin & Hooking,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment