Saturday, July 9, 2011

Block Party

I recently went to a block party, and we were playing bingo. They had prizes, and it didn't cost anything to play. One lady kept winning, and she let me pick out a prize. I picked a picture frame.



I was so happy! I don't have plans for it yet, but I am going to embellish it. I just finished my fingerless gloves that I crocheted with my hand painted wool yarn.


This is the first time that I made a pair, and I'm quite happy with them! Here is a pic of the tank top that I am crocheting.


I stopped working on it for a couple of days, because I was thrown for a loop with the extended double crochet. I'm still not quite sure of how to do it. I think once I figure it out, I'm going to make a video showing everyone how to do it.

I have a couple of pics of my bibelot box that we worked on for the book club.


I just covered the front, back, and inside with DCWV paper, and I used a marker to color the sides and pencil holder. I also used sticker ribbon on the paper holder inside.

Next time, I'll show you pics of my album that I've been working on for the book club. I might have a couple of scrapbook pages to show you too.

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment