Thursday, March 6, 2014

Yarn Stash Update!

I just bought a beautiful skein of Pearl by Feza.  It's 100g, and it's called smouldering gold.  It has flecks of gold in it!  It was only $7 at stitchdivastudios.com.  I also bought a size K tunisian hook from them.  I had to get the pink version of course!  $1 goes to Breast Cancer Research!  I also bought the Master Class crochet book, and I'm loving it!  It has all the current techniques for the newest trends in crochet.  It teaches you how to do the techniques, and their is one pattern for each technique.  I also have 2 skeins of yarn coming from Red Heart to make another motorcycle cowl for my DH.  His cowl wore out after 2 years.  He actually requested a new one!  He never wants anything crocheted.  That makes me happy!  :)

I will be showing off a sweater, purse, and shawl that I made at Sit and Stitch tonite at Never Enough Yarn in Sharon, PA.  Everyone wants to see the items that I make, but I usually give them away before they get the chance.  LOL!

Mom is coming home today from having her right knee replaced.  She is doing great!  She's still using a walker, but I think she will be using a cane in no time!

Happy Scrappin & Hookin,

Michelle

p.s.  I don't receive any money or goods for my endorsements.

No comments:

Post a Comment