Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm a new Grandmother!

Isabella Rose born on 7/27/11! She was born with a full head of hair just like her daddy! I have been so busy with her birth and my son moving back home again. I apologize for not keeping up with the site. I am having difficulty with uploading pics. You can see her pics up on my facebook page.

I did go to the Dove chocolate crop where we made a mini album of all the Dove chocolate recipes that we tasted at the crop. We all had such a good time. It took place at the Scrapbook Studio Cafe in Niles, OH. They have been having a ton of classes, and we have been learning so much! I don't know how to fix this picture thing. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. It's been over a month now since I have been able to post a picture. I may have to move to another site, and I really don't want to do that. I am learning how to bind books with paper to make them really strong. Once I feel comfortable, I want to make a video to demonstrate how to do this technique. Please let me know what other types of videos you would like to see.

Keep in mind for those of you who crochet or knit, I will also be making how-to videos. So please feel free to request certain videos.

Happy Scrappin and Hookin,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment