Wednesday, May 8, 2024

New to Me Designer

 I just found this really good crochet designer.  Here is the link to her website https://shopwildxdandi.com/collections/all?page=13.  Her designs range from normal to a little out there, but I really love what she's doing!  She's using applique in her designs, it's taking crochet to a whole new level and a completely different look.  Her brand is WildxDandi, and she goes by the name of Dandelion.  I'm very impressed, and I can't wait to implement some of her techniques into my work.  I may have to purchase a design or two or three, because why reinvent the wheel?  Right?  Let me know what you think.  Tell me what you are working on, and what you would like to see here.  I'm currently working on a sweater.  I've had to frog it no less than 10 times, because my fibro brain didn't want to work even though it is a simple pattern.  We get those moments.  The trick is to keep moving forward, and be grateful that we can.  I believe God gave me a talent my crochet and other crafts, but mostly crochet.  I want to share my gift with others as much as possible.  I take my time crafting each piece I make, and I try to customize it to the person that I am making it for.  I find peace and spirituality in my crafting.  I hope you do as well.  Peace and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment