Saturday, August 23, 2014

Purina One 28 Day Challenge

I received free Purina One dry dog food from the Smiley.com program to take the 28 day challenge hosted by Purina One.  They want you to try their dog food for 28 days to see improvement in bright eyes, healthy and shiny coat, less inflammation in joints, good dental health, more energy, and good digestion.

I have started my dogs on Purina One, and I am partaking in the 28 day challenge.  So far, I am on day 1, and I have a picture of my dog.



I know he's kinda hard to see, but you get the point.  You can see his coat, and his eyes aren't too bright.  He's 9 years old, and his joints hurt real bad.  He will be the focus of this challenge since I have 3 dogs.  Although I will mention I have a picky eater.  He's a pit bull, and he has to have canned food mixed with Pedigree dry food only.  He won't eat anything else.  He loved the lamb pieces in the Purina One, and took interest in the other pieces, but wouldn't eat the other pieces without canned food.  Pretty good for him.  He was a runt, and he wouldn't eat just about everything on the market including expensive foods, so I'm impressed!  I won't bore you with Day 7, Day 14, etc., but I will give you an update at the end.  If you are interested, please click here:  http://h5.sml360.com/-/1syi

No comments:

Post a Comment