Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blog Hop Today

I did a blog hop today, and I hope to win some candy. I may eventually be able to offer some candy on my site during contests. I just bought last years summer Paris cartride for $12! I am going to work with that one tomorrow hopefully. I'd like to do something with vinyl and make wall art. I also have to make a belated B-day card for my mother. I love to stamp, so I will probably incorporate my stamps and markers with my cricut for the card. I have a graduation party coming up, and I want to make her a stationary set some time this month. I also want to step outside the box and do things with my Sizzix Bigshot. I will be posting pics as I complete my projects. I would love for you to comment on my blog, and if it's possible to post pics of what projects you are working on. If it's not possible, please let me know. I'll try to fix it. I want to start having competitions on pages and cards for prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment